Products

Refine

Country

Business Type

Certificate

Display

Hebei Nengqian Chemical Import and Export Co., LTD

With our good experience, we offer detailed technical support and advice to assist customers. We communicate closely with customers to establish their quality requirements. Consistent Quality Our plant has strict quality control in each manufacturin

Chlorophosphonazo I CAS: 85561-96-2

Cas:85561-96-2

Min.Order:1 Kilogram

FOB Price: $1.0 / 10.0

Type:Trading Company

inquiry

Zhuozhou Wenxi import and Export Co., Ltd

WITH US,YOUR MONEY IN SAFE,YOUR BUSINESS IN SAFE 1)Quick Response Within 12 hours; 2)Quality Guarantee: All products are strictly tested by our QC, confirmed by QA and approved by third party lab in China, USA, Canada, Germany, UK, Italy, France et

Pharmaceutical Grade CAS 85561-96-2 with competitive price

FOB Price: $139.0 / 210.0

inquiry

Qingdao Beluga Import and Export Co., LTD

Chlorophosphonazo I CAS:85561-96-2 Qingdao Belugas Import and Export Co., Ltd. is a scientific and technological company integrating research and development, production and trade of chemical intermediates, specializing in high quality organic inter

Chlorophosphonazo I CAS:85561-96-2

Min.Order:1 Gram

Negotiable

Type:Lab/Research institutions

inquiry

Ality Chemical Corporation

The above product is Ality Chemical's strong item with best price, good quality and fast supply. Ality Chemical has been focusing on the research and production of this field for over 14 years. At the same time, we are always committed to providi

Factory Supply Chlorophosphonazo I

Min.Order:0 Metric Ton

Negotiable

Type:Other

inquiry

Hangzhou J&H Chemical Co., Ltd.

J&H CHEM R&D center can offer custom synthesis according to the contract research and development services for the fine chemicals, pharmaceutical, biotechnique and some of the other chemicals. J&H CHEM has some Manufacturing base in Jia

3-((4-chloro-2-phosphonophenyl)azo)-4,5-dihydroxy-2,7-Naphthalenedisulfonic acid disodium salt

Min.Order:0

Negotiable

inquiry

Zibo Hangyu Biotechnology Development Co., Ltd

Zibo Hangyu Biotechnology Development Co., Ltd is a leading manufacturer and supplier of chemicals in China. We develop produce and distribute high quality pharmaceuticals, intermediates, special chemicals and OLED intermediates and other fine chemi

3-[(4-Chloro-2-phosphonophenyl)azo]-4,5-dihydroxy-2,7-naphth... CAS NO.85561-96-2

Min.Order:10 Gram

Negotiable

inquiry

Siwei Development Group Ltd.

Product name: Chlorophosphonazo I CAS No.:85561-96-2 Molecule Formula:C16H12ClN2O11PS2 Molecule Weight:538.83 Purity: 99.0% Package: 25kg/drum Description:White powder Manufacture Standards:Enterprise Standard TESTING ITEMS

Best Quality Chlorophosphonazo I with good supplier

Negotiable

inquiry

Henan Kanbei Chemical Co.,LTD

High quality, competitive price, fast delivery and first-class service we possesses have won the trust and praise of customers. Standard: BP/USP/EP The purity is equal or greater than 99%. As a supplier, we can provide high-quality products. Cle

Shandong Mopai Biotechnology Co., LTD

Shandong Mopai Biotechnology Co., LTD is a leading manufacturer and supplier of chemicals in China. We develop produce and distribute high quality pharmaceuticals, intermediates, special chemicals and OLED intermediates and other fine chemicals. W

Chlorophosphonazo I

Min.Order:1 Gram

Negotiable

inquiry

SAGECHEM LIMITED

SAGECHEM is a chemical R&D, manufacturing and distribution company in China since 2009, including pharmaceutical intermediates, agrochemical, dyestuff intermediates, organosilicone, API and etc. We also offer a full range of services in custom synthe

SAGECHEM/Chlorophosphonazo Ⅰ

Negotiable

inquiry

Suzhou Health Chemicals Co., Ltd.

High quality,stable supply chain.Appearance:white/off-white or light yellow Storage:Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat. Package:aluminum bottle,glass bottle,PTFE bottle,cardboard drum Application:This product can be use

Chlorophosphonazo I

Negotiable

inquiry

Kono Chem Co.,Ltd

high purity lowest priceAppearance:solid or liquid Storage:in sealed air resistant place Package:drum and bag Application:for pharma use Transportation:by sea or air Port:Beijing or Guangzhou

3-[(4-Chloro-2-phosphonophenyl)azo]-4,5-dihydroxy-2,7-naphth...

Negotiable

inquiry

Henan Sinotech Import&Export Corporation

Chemical Name Chlorophosphonazo I Synonyms 3-[(4-Chloro-2-phosphonophenyl)azo]-4,5-dihydroxy-2,7-naphthalenedisulfonic acid disodium salt CAS No. 85561-96-2

Chlorophosphonazo I

FOB Price: $1.0

inquiry

Hubei Taiho Chemical Co.,LTD

TAIHO Unique Advantages:1.We're factory2.Free samples available3.Commodity inspection can be done4.ISO9001,Kosher certifications5.10 years experiences Storage:Store in cool &dry place Package:aluminium foil bag/fiber can/plastic drum Application:comp

Antimex Chemical Limied

Ansciep Chemical is a professional enterprise manufacturing and distributing fine chemicals and speciality chemicals. We have been dedicated to heterocycle compounds and phenyl rings for tens of years. This is our mature product for export. Our quali

Chlorophosphonazo I

Negotiable

inquiry

Hangzhou Ocean Chemical Co., Ltd.

★.Best quality according to requirement ★.Competitive price in China market ★.Mature Technical support ★.Professional logistic support

Chlorophosphonazo I

Negotiable

inquiry

HANGZHOU TIANYE CHEMICALS CO., LTD.

We product this chemical more than 10 years . We are very experience to export it to many countries, Our superior & stable quality , competitive price gain warm reception from our customers. Application:Chemical intermediate

Chlorophosphonazo I

Negotiable

inquiry

Hangzhou Fandachem Co.,Ltd

Chlorophosphonazo IAppearance:white crystalline powder Storage:Store in dry, dark and ventilated place Package:25KG drum Application:pharmaceutical intermediate Transportation:by air, by sea, by express

Chlorophosphonazo I

Negotiable

inquiry

Hangzhou Sartort Biopharma Co., Ltd

Best quality with low price Storage:ln stock Package:25kg/Barrel Application:Chemicals Transportation:Express/Sea/Air Port:Shanghai

3-[(4-Chloro-2-phosphonophenyl)azo]-4,5-dihydroxy-2,7-naphth...

Negotiable

inquiry

Shanghai Yuanye Bio-Technology Co., Ltd.

Known for its best quality and competitve price, this chemicals we offered is widely appreciated by our customers.Appearance:White powder Storage:keep sealed and keep from direct light Package:According client's requirements Application:pharmaceutica

CPA-I manufacturer

Negotiable

inquiry

ZHEJIANG JIUZHOU CHEM CO.,LTD

factory?direct?saleAppearance:White powder Storage:Sealed and preserved Package:200/Kilograms Application:healing drugs Transportation:By sea Port:Shanghai/tianjin

Chlorophosphonazo I

Negotiable

inquiry

NUTROCHEM- MANUFACTURE PLACE

best seller Application:API

Chlorophosphonazo I

Negotiable

inquiry

Shaanxi Mingqi Chemical Co., Ltd

Known for its best quality and competitve price, this chemicals we offered is widely appreciated by our customers. Our advantages:1, High quality with competitive price:1) Standard:BP/USP/EP/Enterprise standard2) All Purity≥99%3) We are manufacturer

CPA-I manufacturer

Negotiable

inquiry

Hebei youze Biotechnology Co.,Ltd

1. Professional manufacturing and R&D department 2.Sperior quality and good package 3.Fast and safety delivery by well-reputed shipping line; 4.Better payment term and cost advantage: the origin of medicinal materials for the low purchase pric

Fast delivery/Superb vendor Chlorophosphonazo I CAS 85561-96-2

FOB Price: $5.8

inquiry

Tangshan Moneide Trading Co., Ltd.

Tangshan Moneide Trading Co., Ltd. is specialized in the export of special fine chemicals. The company dedicated to the development, production and marketing of chemicals. Moneide covers whole range from small amount (gram grade) for research t

Chlorophosphonazo I

Min.Order:10 Gram

Negotiable

inquiry

Nanjing Sunsure Chemical Technology Co., Ltd

Nanjing Sunsure Chemical Technology Co., Ltd., established in 2009, has expanded a compositive entity from initially only as a small manufacturer. The company dedicated to the development, production and marketing of chemicals. Sunsure covers whole

CPA-I 85561-96-2 supplier

Min.Order:1 Milligram

Negotiable

inquiry

ORCHID CHEMICAL SUPPLIES LTD

Chlorophosphonazo I CAS#85561-96-2 Storage:Keep container tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. Package:25Kg/drum, 150Kg/drum, 200kg/drum, According to request. Transportation:By sea, by air.

Chlorophosphonazo I

Negotiable

inquiry

Nanjing Chemlin Chemical Co., Ltd.

please contact us to confirm the required quantity and quote, we will provide you with COA,NMR,HPLC and other relevant informationAppearance:Dark red crystalline powder Storage:Store in a cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ve

Chlorophosphonazo I

Negotiable

inquiry

Kunshan Yalong Trading Co,.Ltd

1.High quality 2. Free sample available 3. Competitive price 4.Experienced service team 5.Fast delivery 6. Considerate after-sale service Package:as per clients' request Application:Organic Chemicals Transportation:by express,by air,by sea

Chlorophosphonazo I CPA-Ⅰ CPA-Ⅳ 85561-96-2 98% min

Negotiable

inquiry

Jiangxi shengwei chemical technology co. LTD

Jiangxi Shengwei Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.supplies scientific research products as below:1.High-purity organic chemical reagents;2.Analytical reagents; 3.Biochemical reagents;4.Chemical raw materials;5.Experimental instruments;6.Experimental cons

Chlorophosphonazo I

Negotiable

inquiry
Post buying leads

About|Contact|Cas|Product Name|Molecular|Country|Encyclopedia

Message|New Cas|MSDS|Service|Advertisement|CAS DataBase|Article Data|Manufacturers | Chemical Catalog

©2008 LookChem.com,License: ICP

NO.:Zhejiang16009103

complaints:service@lookchem.com Desktop View