Products

Refine

Country

Business Type

Certificate

Display

Dayang Chem (Hangzhou) Co.,Ltd.

Dayangchem's R&D center can offer custom synthesis according to the contract research and development services for the fine chemicals, pharmaceutical, biotechnique and some of the other chemicals. DayangChem can provide different quantities

2-((TERT-BUTOXYCARBONYL)AMINO)-3-(4-METHOXYPHENYL)PROPANOIC ACID

Cas:141895-35-4

Min.Order:1 Kilogram

FOB Price: $3.0

Type:Lab/Research institutions

inquiry

Hangzhou J&H Chemical Co., Ltd.

J&H CHEM R&D center can offer custom synthesis according to the contract research and development services for the fine chemicals, pharmaceutical, biotechnique and some of the other chemicals. J&H CHEM has some Manufacturing base in Jia

Tyrosine,N-[(1,1-dimethylethoxy)carbonyl]-O-methyl-

Min.Order:0

Negotiable

inquiry

Suzhou Health Chemicals Co., Ltd.

High quality,stable supply chain.Appearance:white/off-white or light yellow Storage:Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat. Package:aluminum bottle,glass bottle,PTFE bottle,cardboard drum Application:This product can be use

141895-35-4

Negotiable

inquiry

Chemsigma International Co.,Ltd.

bulk productiongoods in stockswe have the best competitive price in the marketmeantime,we are committed to service to our every customer Chemsigma International Co.,Ltd. is a chemical manufacturer, specialize in custom synthesis and organic chemical

BOC-DL-TYR(ME)-OH

Negotiable

inquiry

ZHEJIANG JIUZHOU CHEM CO.,LTD

factory?direct?saleAppearance:White powder Storage:Sealed and preserved Package:200/Kilograms Application:healing drugs Transportation:By sea Port:Shanghai/tianjin

BOC-DL-TYR(ME)-OH

Negotiable

Type:Trading Company

inquiry

LEAP CHEM Co., Ltd.

Best Seller, High Quality, Competitive Price, Fast Delivery, Quick ResponseAppearance:powder, or liquid Storage:Stored in room temperature, ventilated place Package:Bottle, barrel, cargo, container, etc. Application:Pharmaceuticals, intermediates, AP

BOC-DL-TYR(ME)-OH

Negotiable

inquiry

Shanghai Hanhong Scientific Co.,Ltd.

factory,reasonable price Appearance:detailed see specifications Storage:Store in dry, dark and ventilated place. Package:according to the clients requirement Application:pharmaceutical intermediates Transportation:by courier,air or sea Port:c

Boc-DL-Tyr(Me)-OH141895-35-4

Negotiable

inquiry

Shanghai Apeptide Co., Ltd.

Apeptide is a famous-peptide manufacturer in China,We supply high quality peptides(Custom Peptides\Amino acids\API pepitdes and so on )with the best competitive price and short lead time.,Please check our website: www.apeptides.com/en/Appearance:pow

Boc-DL-Tyr(Me)-OH

Negotiable

inquiry

Chemical Technology Co.,LTD

1. Production capacity: we have three production base with high-tech production equipment and instruments, equipped with professional production personnel, meet your requirements.2. Quality assurance: we have a first-class testing equipment and testi

BOC-DL-TYR(ME)-OH

Negotiable

Type:Other

inquiry

ENAO Chemical Co, Limited

kodgyq8oAppearance:white powders Storage:Store at 2-8°C. Package:As per buyer requirement Application:Pharmaceuticals, Skincare, Medical Ingedients and others Transportation:By courier or By sea Port:As per buyer requirement

2-((tert-Butoxycarbonyl)amino)-3-(4-methoxyphenyl)propanoic acid

Negotiable

inquiry

LABTER PARMATECH(BEIJING)CO.,LTD

Hight quality, fast shipping, in stock or custom synthesis for the similar compound to meet your need. Storage:standard ambient conditions Package:1g, 5g, 10g, 25g, 50g,100g,500g,1kg,10kg Application:medical intermediate for R&D Transportation:FEDEX,

BOC-DL-TYR(ME)-OH

Negotiable

inquiry

NovaChemistry

high purity Application:Drug intermediates Materials intermediates and active molecules

Boc-O-methyl-DL-tyrosine

Negotiable

inquiry
Post buying leads

About|Contact|Cas|Product Name|Molecular|Country|Encyclopedia

Message|New Cas|MSDS|Service|Advertisement|CAS DataBase|Article Data|Manufacturers | Chemical Catalog

©2008 LookChem.com,License: ICP

NO.:Zhejiang16009103

complaints:service@lookchem.com Desktop View