CAS : NO.
Chitosan Oligosaccharide , Feed Ingredients , Qingdao BZ Oligo
- Specialized in producing chitosan oligosaccharide ingredients & refrigerators
- Key technology won the first prize of the China National Award for Technological Invention in 2009
- Latest innovation of “Solid-Liquid Mixed Enzyme” creates high bioactivity products with low cost
chitosan oligosaccharide is a mixture of oligomers of d-glucosamine, it is the only know positively charged alkaline amino oligosaccharide which derived from rich marine biological resources (shrimp & crab shells) with enzymatic degradation. the degree of polymerization of the chitosan oligosaccharide is from 2 to 10, and the molecular weight is average 2,000.
english name: chitosan oligosaccharide, chitosan oligomers, chitooligosaccharide
molecular formula: (c6h11no4)n（n=2~10）
the only know alkaline, positively charged, water-soluble, lipophilic, amino oligosaccharide.
1 not be digested by ferment produced by the animals(it can be digested by ferment produced by the beneficial microorganism living in intestine)
2 excellent acid and thermal stability
3 no drug fastness
4 high solubility in water
1. advance growth, increase weight and lower feed conversion rate
2. increase the serum igm antibody content to boost immunity
3. enhance antioxidative capacity of blood serum and liver
4. increase the content of volatile fatty acids
5. stimulate the growth of lactobacillus and bifidobacterium
1 livestock and poultry feed additive：pigs, poultry, dairy, beef, milk cow, equine, rabbits, pets.
2 aquaculture feed additive：fishes, bbalone, prawn, holothurian.
|molecular weight (da)||≤3000|
|particle size (mesh)||≥80|
|ash content (%)||≤2.0|
|total plate count (cfu/g )||≤1000|
|coliform (cfu/g )||≤50|
|yeast (cfu/g )||≤30|
|mold (cfu/g )||≤30|
|pathogenic bacterium (cfu/g )||negative|
1kg/bag, 25kg/drum, (customized package is accepted)